A Trunk Show is an organized event set up between the bridal salon and the featured designer on a specific date. During this event, the newest collection is available for viewing/ordering.
There are incentives to purchase during this event so please keep the following in mind when attending a trunk show event:
- Appointments are required for a trunk show event. They often book up quickly so remember to schedule appointments in advance.
- Only schedule an appointment if you are interested in the featured designer. This designer will be the main focus during this date so if their collection is not what you are looking for, you may want to make an appointment for a different date.
- Please bring a person you feel will help with your decision. Savings are available on your purchase during a Trunk Show event only and will not be available at a later date.
- Some people are under the impression that during a Trunk Show you purchase items and take them home during the event. This is not true. A Trunk show allows you to order new merchandise in the correct color and size. You can also specify special changes on your order.
- A Trunk Show may give you the opportunity to personally meet the designer or sales rep if this is arranged.
- Photos are not allowed during this event unless you purchase an item. This policy protects the designs featured so they cannot to be duplicated. We do this out of respect to our designers.
- We do have a live “Webcam”. If you need assistance from a friends or family that cannot attend, have them log on to www.allegriabridal.com during your appointment. All they need to do is have a computer and they can see you live. This is something that needs to be scheduled in advance since we only have 1 station for the webcam.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact the salon right away so others can take advantage of the event.
Visit Our Events / Trunk Show page
285 Belmont Street, Belmont, MA 02478